There are lots of facial cleansers available onthe market. They are of reputed brands. Are they trustworthy? That means, can you be sure that those are free from side effects? Actually, such products have chemicals as the main ingredients. And the effects of chemicals can’t be good on your skin. Let’s make one thing clear? Can you pronounce all the objects mentioned on the ingredients list of the product? They are so tooth-cracking! Now, when you can’t pronounce such names, how can you be sure they are good? And, no one has the time to Google each of them. The best thing you can do is to buy organic facial cleanser. Or you can use the natural products at home and prepare your own cleanser naturally. Isn’t that a great idea? You know whatever you are using in your cleanser. If you find any irritation on your skin, you will know which product doesn’t suit you. Usually, natural products are quite free from side effects. Now, what can happen from a slice of tomato or cucumber, right?
Here, you will get the best ideas to prepare 4 types of cleanser at home to get clear, soft and smooth skin instantly. Read on to know more-
One of the best ingredients for cleaning the face. And the best thing about using milk as a cleanser is that it suits almost every type of skin. How to use milk as a cleanser? Follow the steps-
- Take cold milk and add a pinch of salt to
- Stir it well.
- Now, soak a cotton ball into the mixture.
- Dab it all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for a minute.
- You can also move the cotton ball in circular motion.
- Wash off with water.
- Turmeric and Chickpea Powder
Are you suffering from stubborn black mark and dirt on your face? This is the quickest and the best solution to get rid of them.
- Take 2tbsp chickpea powder and 1tsp turmeric powder.
- Add milk to make the paste.
- Apply the face-mask on your face.
- Wait for 20 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
- This cleanser is perfect for oily to combination skin type.
This is another natural cleanser and very easy to get. If you have dry skin, this is the best option for you. Honey removes dirt and impurities from your skin without disturbing the natural oil balance of your skin.
- Take 4tbsp honey and mist it with 1tsp milk.
- Apply the smooth paste on your face and neck.
- Keep it for 20 seconds. Wash thoroughly.
- Cucumber and Curd
Not only cleansing your face, but these ingredients nourish your skin from deep and work the best on dark spots and blemishes.
- Extract cucumber juice from the freshly peeled cucumber.
- Add 2-3 tbsp curd to the juice and mix well.
- Apply it on your neck and face and wash well.
So, these are only a few tips to prepare homemade facial cleanser instead of spending much on natural organic facial cleanser. And getting the ingredients is also easy. You just need to search your kitchen.