Some people face the rashes or the red bumps on the area where they have shaved; these are called the razor rashes which are actually the painful conditions. These conditions are commonly found in men and women, in the case of men they usually get affected by the collar region which usually happens because of the friction of the material with the skin. These kinds of rashes are highly unavoidable and are very much annoying to the people. But these can be treated with the help of home remedies and also with the other types of natural things itself. There are a lot of herbal products that are available in the market to treat these rashes; one among such is the aloe vera gel that can be applied after shaving, they are very much helpful in reducing the inflammation and also protect the skin from the shavers rash and gives the cooling as well as the soothing feel can make the user to feel very pleasant after finishing the shave. This product comes with the smell of menthol that gives the pleasant feeling for the user.
What are the other reasons behind the razor rash?
Most commonly women suffer from the razor rashes after the shaving in the regions such as under arms, legs, etc. These issues will often result in the darkened hair growth. These rashes are usually caused because of the hair that curls back into the skin, which in turn is recognized as an intruder by your body’s immune system and hence attacking it. This leads to irritation as well as the inflammation which are highly annoying to the people who are suffering from it and in some cases this may even lead to the infection because of the bacterial growth. This causes the red and itchy pimples which are painful as well as irritating.
Some of the tips that are useful for preventing the razor rash
The painful and highly annoying razor rashes can be preventable by following the few tips which are as follows:
- The shaving can be done with the warm and the hot water which actually soothes the hair on the skin. Similarly, using the skin shaving cream or foam or soap while shaving will also protect from the rashes in the future.
- Taking care while shaving on sensitive areas will also help in protecting from the razor rashes. Avoiding the use of triple blade razors will also help in having the smooth skin.
- The advent of the new razors is especially suitable for the wet shaving and hence they are very much comfortable in using when compared to the razors that are used in the olden times.
- Before shaving one should create the sufficient amount of lathering so that the process can be made smoothly without any hassles. They act as the artificial lubricants that protect the skin from rashes and red bumps.
- Shaving in the correct direction will also help in protecting from the shavers rash as it prevents the ingrown hair also.