Whether you are going to the beach, party, or getting ready for a workout, you face the major disturbance through the unruly hair! To enjoy a better time and enhance your elegant look, you need to end unwanted hair. Luckily, Intense Pulsed Light is available to make wonders for you by removing the unruly hairs on your body and face. The ipl hair removal singapore treatments are painless, stress-free, and require no interruption.
Before you schedule the treatment, the specialist will analyze your skin type and recommend you some procedures and medications to follow before two weeks of the treatment.
The steps followed in IPL treatments are:
- They perform this hair removal treatment to stop the hair growth and to remove them permanently.
- In this treatment, they apply the formulated gel on the skin and flash the light on the applied area.
- Through the light emission, the hair falls from the root and it makes your skin untroubled and smoother.
The primary benefit of taking this treatment is:
- The IPL treatment is completely safe, and they tested it thoroughly for all skin types.
- When comparing to other hair removal techniques, this session will be very quick.
- You can say goodbye to the razor burns and itching.
- It acts as a better solution to remove unwanted hair.
- It does not affect the skin epidermis, which is the topmost layer of every skin.
- Recovery time and effect are quick.
- After the treatment, the hair growth will be less, and eliminates the repeated growth.
Apart from removing hair, this treatment is helpful to remove or minimize sun damage, age spots, birthmarks, freckles, broken blood vessels, and varicose veins. Since the treatment session takes only a minimal time, it helps you save more time and even complete them in your free time or lunch break.
You should avoid waxing, collagen injections, chemical peels, tanning beds, direct sunlight, creams, and drugs after the treatment to get a significant benefit. The cost incurs for the treatment purely depends on the treatment area, risks, and the overall required sittings. They charge the fee inclusive of initial consultation, medicines, tests, treatment, follow-up visits, and anesthesia.
The common side effects you may face are slight swelling, redness, or tenderness in the treated skin and it will settle down soon once you apply the antiseptic or cooling gel. You may get some pigmentation change in your skin either it can be a lighter or darker patch which will get fade in a week or two.