Many people are insecure when they have dark underarms. When you have a dark underarm you can’t wear sleeveless tops, bathing suits, and sportswear. It is the same as discoloration and blemishes on the other parts of the body. Dark underarms can be one of the reasons why you have a lack of confidence and self-esteem. There are things that cause dark armpits: deodorant, friction, shaving, melasma, and dead skin cells. To have the best underarms whitening treatment available in Singapore.
Steps to lighten up your underarms
- You have to change the brand of your deodorant. Other people will use a natural way such as apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
- Avoid shaving your underarms. Other people use lasers to remove hair or wax.
- Use body scrub or facial exfoliator.
- Avoid smoking
- Wear clothes that are loose-fitting.
How are you able to lighten your underarms naturally?
There are some people that like to use a natural way to lighten their armpits. But I think they offer the best underarm whitening treatment available in Singapore.
Potato – grind a potato and squeeze the juice from the ground potato. After you have the juice, put it in your underarms for 10 minutes. After it is done you have to rinse it using cold water.
Lemon – cut the lemon into thick slices and rub it in your underarms. Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse it with cool water, dry it and put a moisturizer.
Orange skin – Scrub it in your armpits and leave it for 15 minutes before you rinse it with cool water.
Tea tree oil – mix 5 drops of tea tree oil together with 8 oz of water in a spray bottle. You have to spray it in your underarms and let it dry. You have to do this every day after you take your shower.
Coconut oil – you have to take a few drops of oil in your armpits. For about 15 minutes you have to wash it with lukewarm water and mild soap.
Other treatments for lightening your armpit
It will depend on your results. Your dermatologist or doctor will use these treatments to brighten up your underarms.
- Laser sessions to remove the pigment in your underarms
- Use lotions that have azelaic acid or kojic acid.
- Microdermabrasion or dermabrasion to cleanse the skin thoroughly
- Using these chemical peels with beta hydroxy acids and alpha hydroxy acids lightens the skin.