What is Lipo Suction? Many people are opting for laser treatments for quick results to get into shape. And Lipo Laser is one such procedure that uses low level of lasers to burn fats in particular areas. Lipo laser is a technique that breaks up fats before removing it from the body which helps in reducing the need for hard suction. Lipo suction is of two types, internal and external. Like the name says, internal Lipo suction uses a device to insert into the targeted area to suck out the fat and external lip suction is used before internal suction to remove the fat on outside the body. Know more about KnockYourHealth Lipo Lasers here.
Points to consider before getting Lipo suction done:
- Before opting for a Lipo laser treatment, one must be above 18 years of age and not very old, else they find the skin to be saggy after the treatment. And to perform this treatment, one must be following a proper diet and exercise routine and fat should be at one area only.
- Also ensure that your surgeon a FRCS degree and should be trained in both general and plastic surgeries.
- Lipo suction is an outpatient procedure. After the surgery, the area that was treated will be wrapped and covered to avoid bruises, pain and swelling. Compression garments will be required to be worn for at least 3-4 weeks and you can expect swelling for 7 to 10 days. Antibiotics will be given to help you heal as fluid will be draining from the incision made.
- As it is an outpatient surgery, one can move around as soon as the effect of anesthesia gets over and you start to feel comfortable. One can also return to normal activities after a few weeks.
- After the Lipo suction is done, the skin around the area that was treated will be a little loose and will take time to tighten.
Types of Lipo Laser treatments:
There are 3 types of Knock Your Health Lipo Lasers available.
- Vaser Lipo: It uses ultrasonic technology rather than lasers and targets on particular areas only. Does not damage other tissues.
- Smart Lipo suction: It is used internally to remove small amounts of fat and the recovery time is very less.
- Ultrasonic Lipo: Concentrated sound waves are used in this to break down fat.
Pros and cons of using Lipo Laser:
- It is Available at any private clinic.
- Quick recovery
- Less bruises
- There is a risk of burns
- When it is private, surgery depends on the skills of the person carrying out this procedure and there is a risk of allergies
- Risk of internal damage to skin and other tissues.
- Damage to organs
- The skin may look bumpy.
Results of Lipo suction:
Once the surgery is done, you will notice immediate changes in your body in the areas where the surgery was done. This improvement will however continue for a few weeks along with a proper diet and exercise.