Hemp seed oil, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, can play an important role in maintaining healthy skin. Besides seasoning your salad with Elevate hemp oil, it is a great treatment for oily skin and dry skin. It contains phytonutrients that reduce inflammation and acne. The best way to use hemp oil for your skin depends on the type of skin you have. Know more about the benefits of hemp oil for your skin on the following pages.
From the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant, the Elevate hemp seed oil is commonly referred to as hemp oil. The beautiful yellow-green color of cold-pressed hemp seed oil makes it ideal for making medicines, cosmetics, soaps, and shampoos, as well as body care products.
- Psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions are treated effectively with hemp oil due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp seed oil has been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory properties, especially when consumed, according to a study called Hemp Seed Oil Properties. The oil contains a high concentration of GLA (a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid).
- Approximately 9.4% of the world’s population is believed to suffer from acne, making it the 8th most prevalent disease.
- As a result of hemp oil’s action on three main causes of acne, it controls excess sebum, bacteria, and inflammation. By controlling oil secretion on your face, you can prevent the formation of comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) by preventing pore clogging.
- An inflammatory skin condition, eczema can be managed with anti-inflammatory medications at times of flare-ups, but it cannot be permanently treated.
- Atopic dermatitis symptoms can be improved with the consumption of hemp seed oil which contains a balanced ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- A non-comedogenic oil like hemp seed oil provides optimum moisturization and reduces pore clogging, even when used as part of an oily skincare routine.
- In addition, it controls excessive oil secretions, which helps to keep acne problems at bay, while also reducing greasy skin throughout the day.
- Hemp oil is a healthy source of essential fatty acids, which can nourish and rejuvenate dry skin as well as prevent flaking and itching resulting from dry skin.
- With topical application, hemp seed oil acts as a humectant, attracting and trapping moisture from the air for your skin to absorb. It also prevents trans epidermal water loss, which can lead to bacterial infections.
- A variety of factors can cause your skin to age prematurely, including excessive sun exposure, dehydration, and pollution. As well as promoting collagen synthesis and reducing free radical damage, hemp seed oil has been shown to retard skin aging.