Baldness also referred as Alopecia is a problem seen often in young people nowadays. Even young men and women have started facing this problem on hair fall/baldness. Baldness not only affects the looks but also affects the person emotionally. As such it is not a disease but it is itself a symptom of any health problem or result of any drug or medical treatment.
There can be causes of hair fall
- Weakening of hair roots
- Lack of nutrients in the body
- Problem of Dandruff
- Stress or extreme anxiety
- Not having good enough circulation of blood in the head
- Any type of infection in the scalp
- Intake of contraceptive pills
- Result of chemotherapy
- Thyroid disease
Symptoms of baldness-
- Hair thinning
- Hair fall
- Hair thinning in the middle of the head
- Brittle nails
Although many types of remedies for hair/loss and baldness have come out nowadays like hair transplants and cosmetic treatments, but they might be out of the budget for many. Before doing all these treatments, the treatment of baldness can be done to some extent even with home remedies:-
- Castor oil
Castor oil is a home remedy for baldness. It is very effective in the treatment of problem related to hair. Applying castor oil on the scalp not only gives nourishment to the hair but also helps in reducing hair loss.
- Coconut oil
Coconut oil has always been very beneficial for hair. It helps a lot in relieving any hair related problem. Massage the coconut oil well on the head before sleeping at night and wash with water the next morning. Put some lemon drops to make coconut oil more effective. This mixture reduces hair loss.
- Green Coriander Paste
Make a green coriander paste and apply it in the part of the head, where you have patches. Doing this treating for one month will give you the results.
- Black pepper
Black pepper not only enhances the taste of the dishes but also helps in eliminating baldness. Grind both black pepper and lemon seeds together and make a paste out of it. Apply the paste o the scalp and leave it overnight as such. Wash it with water in the morning. It helps a lot in growing hair because of the nutrients presents in black pepper and lemon seeds.
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi Seeds) act as a medicine to remove baldness. Different variations with fenugreek
- Grind the fenugreek seeds and make paste. Place the paste on the head where the hair is falling on the head; it will reduce hair loss and hair growth too. Fenugreek is very beneficial in the treatment of baldness.
- After soaking the fenugreek in water overnight, mix the curd to prepare a paste. Apply fenugreek and curd paste to the hair roots. Keep it for about an hour. By doing so, the roots and the scalp both get moisturized. Nicotinic acid and proteins are found in fenugreek, which increases the growth of the hair as well as nourishes the roots of the hair.
If you are tired of trying different types of tips and if your hair does not stop falling out, don’t worry we will suggest a remedy that will work for sure. This remedy is not inexpensive, simple and reliable and you can expect to get the results as well. Now forget those expensive treatments at spa. If you are irritated to try out any other technique then hair transplant in Kochi can be one of the best treatment for you and you can also get the best cost of hair transplant in Kochi with narrow budget and affordable. There are various variations that can be done with onion juice to get the desired results.
- Onion Juice: To prepare it, grind the onions in the mixer and take out the juice. To apply it, keep the hair covered with hot towels for half an hour. Then put the onion juice thoroughly in the head and hair roots.
- Onion and honey: Apply onion juice to your head for almost an hour, pour some honey on your hands and apply it on the roots. By doing this the strong smell of the onion will subside, Now wash hair with mild shampoo.
- Onion and beer hair pack – After removing the juice of onion, add some coconut oil to residue of onion to make a gel. Now mix one cup of beer in this mixture. Beer will make your hair shine naturally; Coconut oil will nourish your hair roots.
- Onion and Rum – For this, soak the grated onion in a glass of rum overnight. Massage your head by filtering this mixture in the morning. This will strengthen your hair and helps them grow back.
Thus there are several home remedies to get hair back. Are you still looking for the solution to get the hair back? Contact NHT expert team to get the best hair related solutions.